Thursday, June 10, 2010

Want Me to Design Some FREE Business Cards For Ya?

So things have been pretty busy lately, which is a VERY good thing! I am working on about 4 different projects at the moment, and one of them is a design for my brother in law's upcoming wedding invitations!

Other than that, I designed the flyer for Connetic Dance's latest show, "Alice in Wonderland." I LOVE designing flyers for concerts and shows (especially dance), because I can be super creative! Check it out:
Connetic Dance's Alice in Wonderland Performance Flyer


Another fun design project I got to work on is a new set of business cards for STOTT Pilates Instructor, Kelly Scallion who works at Evolution Pilates. I wanted the design to be simple and to match their website a bit...although Kelly preferred the card to be different shades of red instead of the peach color on the site. Here's how they came out:
STOTT Pilates Instructor, Kelly Scallion of Evolution Pilates


After designing that last batch of business cards, I decided to run a promotion! The first 5 people to send me an email will get their business cards designed for FREE! (printing costs will be extra, but this is a $75.00 value, people! :)
Note...this promo will end June 26, 2010...so hurry!

3 comments:

  1. Hey, this is Jeff D Marsh from Yantram BPO I like your blog & it is very informative for me we also providing. Print Design studio like packaging design, press advertising design, Newsletter design printing, Brochure/catalog design, banner design, Flyers design printing, Labels design printing, mailers design, presentation folders, poster design, document folders, report covers, envelope design, Letterhead design.

    To have better idea about the same just click on the link given hereby at

    http://print-designing-studio.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jeff! Your website is BEAUTIFUL! :) Thanks for sharing the link!

    ReplyDelete
  3. like the post and the color combo you used for the card...i will keep it in mind as i Order Business Cards.

    ReplyDelete